This personalized nutrition assessment built by Dr. Namrita Brooke, RDN, provides on-demand recommendations for meeting your nutrition-related goals.
What it includes:
- Your daily estimated energy needs (calories per day) for different types of training days, calculated using an average of evidence-based predictive equations
- Your evidence-based daily macronutrient needs for each type of training day (and rest days) to optimize health, training, and performance
- Your energy availability (EA) estimates for each type of training day (and rest days) and related education on the importance of EA
- Actionable tips to optimize your daily diet
- Visual guides on building meals to support different training days
- Suggestions for including more protein in your diet
- Recommendations for timing nutrition intake to support training, recovery, satiety, and body composition goals, given for each type of training day (light to moderate to heavy)
- Carbohydrate recommendations for fueling before, during, and after exercise
- Education and suggestions around plant-based foods for improving nutrient intake
- Hydration recommendations based on your sweat rate (this requires completing a one-hour sweat test)
How it works:
- Once you purchase, we'll send you a link to an online form to fill out.
- Once you submit the form, you'll receive an email with your personalized recommendations
For the most complete and accurate results, you'll need a recent body composition measurement (such as a DEXA scan, skinfold measurement, bod pod, or results from a bioelectrical impedance step-on scale). If you don’t have this, you can still complete the assessment without it and later redo the analysis with body composition at no extra charge.
If you need further guidance after reviewing your results, Namrita is available for 30- to 60-minute consultations.